It’s time for another year of learning, and we’re excited to share with you all the new things that we’ve worked on. It’s going to be exciting, so we hope you’re ready!
At One Belief Organization, we believe in the power of education and that you have a responsibility for your child’s success. Being a parent carries a lot of sacrifices to do. That is why we want to help in our way.
We are proud to share that we have given away educational materials and back-to-school supplies at our 5th annual back-to-school event that happened Saturday, July 30th, 2022.
The event was free-but the space was limited. Children had to be present at the event. We hosted our annual back-to-school event at an indoor location in a photo studio. Parking is found between the two apartment buildings or across the street at the end of Luby’s parking lot.
Our event was held for 2 hours. Started at 9:00 am- ending at noon. With this, both you and your child have gotten the maximum benefit from this great event!
We want to send our gratitude for being part of our 5th annual back-to-school event.
One Belief Organization is about positive outlets for children while teaching conflict resolution and mental health awareness.
We are excited to be able to offer our services to the community, and we hope you will continue to join us for our yearly annual back-to-school event!
If you haven’t heard of us yet, we offer a unique take on conflict resolution. Our program helps children deal with difficult situations by recognizing the root cause of their emotions and working through them in a collaborative environment. Every year we continue to help families by providing backpacks and school supplies.
Mental health always had its stigma and no one wants to talk about it. But as you should know, it’s an important thing that has to be discussed with everyone – mostly children. Mental health is a complicated topic, but here are some things that can help you be aware of what’s going on with your mental health and the others that surround you
A child’s emotional well-being should be prioritized as important as their physical health. Having a healthy mind helps kids to develop resilience and learn to cope and adapt to whatever life brings which can mold them into healthy adults in the future.
Managing your child’s mental health is one of the most important jobs as a parent.
There are many ways to help a child cope with emotional issues, and if you’re wondering how to manage your child’s mental health, there are five simple tips that can help.
1. Teach them what they’re feeling and why it’s happening. By talking about their feelings, you can help them understand how they’re feeling and why it’s happening. You can also teach them coping techniques so that they know how to manage their emotions when they’re feeling sad or angry.
2. Help them learn healthy coping techniques for when they’re struggling with their emotions. Encourage them to try out different activities that will help them manage the negative feelings they have while also helping them gain skills in dealing with stressors in the future if needed.
3. Ask for help when needed! If your child needs extra support because of their situation, ask for it—even if it means seeking professional counseling services at some point down the line! This will give your child an opportunity to talk about what’s going on in their life, which will help them deal with these issues head-on instead of bottling up everything inside until they explode into tears all over again later on down the road
4. Do not just give your kid a pill or take them to therapy—you have to take care of yourself, too!
5. Kids who have more friends tend to get better grades in school, even if they aren’t as smart as other kids their age—because they’re able to manage their emotions better than those who don’t have many friends!
When you’re a parent, you have to do a lot of things that don’t come naturally to you. You have to go to work, cook your meals, and do laundry—and sometimes you have to help with homework or get the kids off to school in the morning.
But when you’re a parent of kids, there’s another thing that comes naturally: managing their mental health. It’s something that never really gets any easier as your kids get older; it just gets more challenging. And it’s one of the most important things you can do for them.
to keep up with what we are doing in the community.
School Speaker, Plano School Speaker, Frisco School Speaker, Mental Health Awareness Speaker, One Belief, Mansfield Youth Motivational Speaker, Arlington School Speaker, Wellness Mental Health, Wellness, Mental Health Curriculum, top youth motivational speaker, youth motivational speaker, Youth public speaker, youth motivation, school speaker, public speaker, motivational speaker, mental health advocate, youth mental health virtual speaker, positive affirmations, School speaker, positivity, encouragement, motivation, mental health speaker, social-emotional learning, Tashina Calhoun Speaker, One Belief Organization, Professional Development Speaker, Social Emotional Learning Curriculum, Youth Personal Development Curriculum, Six To Eight Grade School Curriculum